Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mush in my Room

Here is the hike I took from Old Barnesville Road. My most-knowledgeable roommate gave me directions which I almost followed properly except for finding the trailhead. So I ended up bushwacking up a large hill across this stream.
 

To get to this view.
 
 
 
 

In about two weeks the colors here are going to make rainbows frown, oh wait, they already do frown.



Then I followed this rabbit and when I lost his trail this was sitting at my feet:

 
Not seeing any caterpillars nearby, I ganked it and ran.




What better place to bring a mushroom than my new room?! Those are Kiers alongside me, they are sentries for One Second Time Travelers
 


Crash course on Shark Riding!
 



Wait, what was it the caterpillar said again about taking sides?
 


Not remembering which side was which, I could just go for it...
 



Or take the middle road...
 

2 comments:

Fred Mephisto said...

Dream sentinels rock! What is a Kier?

iurodivii said...

The lions on the pillowcases are Kiers. Ain't noone messin' with my dreams with these guys standing guard.
They get powered up by cats sleeping on them. And fortunately I am again living with a feline and the Kiers are roaring!